PART B, May 22 - present (see PART A here)



Cloudland Cabin View, May 31, 6:13am - cool temps but ZERO rain overnight

THANK YOU VIETNAM VETS and your famlies, and to all who have served and sacrificed

as we remerber our fallen heroes every day...

Journal updated Thursday morning - glowing eyes in the darkness

05/22/12 My day actually started last night when I left the cabin late and drove over to Sams Throne scenic area. I arrived just before sunset, hiked the short trail out to the overlook, and spent the next several hours there perched on the side of the bluff trying to take a picture. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to shoot, but I knew I wanted something there, and I wanted to be there as the sun went down and the day made the gradual change into night.

It was kind of eerie being there on the edge all alone, although that is also the way I prefer to work. When I needed to get up and move around to a different position or go look at something I had to go without any sort of light because I did not want to destroy my night vision - I do use a special red light sometimes, but find it about as difficult to walk as when using nothing at all. There was no moon, and only star light to illuminate the top of the bluffline. Sometimes I would get down on all fours and kind of crawl around to make sure I was not steeping into a hole.

It was very still with no breeze at all, and also rather quiet - in fact there were no sounds at all, something I was not used to being out in the woods around here - there normally is plenty of chatter from nighttime bugs and such. And then once as I moved along the outside edge of the big bluff there, I startled something below me, and I could hear it thrashing through the brush far below. I probably was a deer, although perhaps a bear - deer often make quite a bit more noise when they are startled.

Then at one point as I was just standing there soaking up all the solitude and silence of the wilderness, a barred owl cried out - and oh my goodness did that open up the doors to symphony hall! Within a few seconds another owl answered, and then another, and another, and then a line coyote started to yip and howl, and then another, and another. It was as if there was a special quiet time at Sams Throne and all the critters got the memo, but at 10pm or whatever, they were allowed to start talking. And talk they did! I sat down and listened and tried to imagine what they all were saying. I bet they were talking about the weather!

The sky was clear and dark with millions of twinkling stars out - and stars do twinkle, or wink at ya, especially the later at night it gets. There were falling stars as usual, lots of airplanes, and a few satellites passing overhead. The night sky was busy.

Did I say the sky was dark? Actually it was not dark along the horizon. It was in fact glowing with the lights of distant towns and cities - I counted seven different areas that were glowing, several of them showed up in my exposures, but that was expected. Our eyes don't pick up the color of this glow at night, but it turns out to be orange in the photos and often looks more like a sunrise or sunset glow than city glow.

After several hours shooting and enjoying the nighttime sky, I hiked back to the car and drove on through the night to another location - a broad open meadow where I could get a good view of the rising Milky Way. More dark skies with planes and shooting stars and satellites - although fewer planes since it was after 1am - and more glowing horizons, although there were not as many cities glowing as I saw at Sams. I spent the next three hours taking pictures of the stars and testing out some equipment, using different lenses and different cameras. At about 4:15am the eastern horizon began to glow a different color and I knew my shooting was over for the night - dawn was approaching, It was about 5am when I got back to the cabin and my work day finally ended.

Later in the day when I woke up and got to look over some of the images I had taken during the night, I realized that I probably did not have anything important that worked out as well as I had hoped. No matter, I LOVE nighttime skies, especially here right now when the air is cool and sweet, and I often have other critters out to keep me company, and even though I lose a lot of sleep, it is worth it to me to spend the time outside under starry skies...

We have finally announced the brand new Oucahita Trail Guidebook #5 that I worked so long to update this past winter and early spring and it is now shipping. The cover photo is of one of my favorite mountains in all of Arkansas - Forked Mountain. This picture was taken several years ago right at sunrise, and shows a glowing peachy scene with the mountains lit up far into the distance. This is the longest hiking trail in Arkansas (223 miles when you include the part that goes into Oklahoma - the Ozark Highlands Trail actually has more miles in Arkansas). It is not a trail I would spend much time on in the summer since the water sources are few and far between on some sections, but it is a great trail to hike in the winter and early spring.


New Ouachita Trail Guide is now available from our online store!

We also have space available in our new summer one-day photo workshop on June 9th. This workshop class is great for novice shooters, and you really don't need to know anything about your camera equipment or how to shoot in order to get a lot out of the workshops. We'll meet EARLY and spend a couple of hours setting up your camera correctly and shooting some nice scenes, then we'll spend the rest of the day in our gallery classroom working on the digital workflow and processing your images - and making a nice color print for you to take home! We have gift certificates available too! Read all about it.

05/23/12 This is a short write-up about our recent marathon run out to the west coast last week. We left that cabin at 3am day one, leaving our able-bodied cabin-sitter snoozing downstairs (Bullet Bob was at the cabin during our trip - cousin Joseph went home for a much-needed and deserved visit!) Our plan was to hike to the top of the Great Sand Dunes in Colorado for the sunset that day, after 14 hours of driving. We made a small detour to visit a really neat volcano in New Mexico. A short trail led down into the bottom of the darn thing - which was really interesting - and the views from the rim were very nice. I had never really noticed the landscape in this area before - there were more than 100 volcanoes, many of them quite small, but still very interesting.

Soon after we got into Colorado it began to snow, and by the time we went up and over the pass, it was an actual blizzard, with near white-out conditions, with a temp in the low 30's. Welcome back to Colorado, ha, ha! The snow changed to rain but the winds were really blowing hard by the time we reached the parking area and hiked across the shallow creek to stand on the Great Sand Dune. The wind was blowing so hard that we had to shield our eyes from the blowing sand - which was by the way exactly how all the sand got there in the first place - high winds over the eons!

After the very long drive on day one we got a campsite near the park entrance to crash for the night. As soon as we pulled into our spot the sky opened up a little bit and brilliant sunshine flooded the sand dunes and the mountains behind. It was a spectacular sight, but one we knew would not last long. I grabbed my camera and ran for the edge of the hillside and took a few pictures - a couple minutes later the heavy clouds returned and that was the last we saw of the sand dunes.

By daylight the next morning we had already been on the road for an hour and were going up and over Wolf Creek Pass, past beautiful aspen trees covered with fresh snow. The more we drove the more blue sky appeared, and by the time we reached Durango we had pure blue in all directions. We made the long side trip into Mesa Verde National Park and soon were on the trail down to visit one of the really neat dwellings there. It was pretty hot by this time and a little sweaty, but it was great to be out of the van and on the trail.

The second dwelling that we visited was the most interesting to me, and I managed to get a nice image when I borrowed my lovely bride's point-and-shoot camera - this was not a photo trip for me so I did not have my big camera system with me, nor was in "photo" mode. Mesa Verde will see us back again many times in the years to come we hope - we LOVE this place!

After many more miles and long hours of driving we arrived at the edge of the Grand Canyon just in time to wander around the rim and view the sunset. This is another place that never ceases to amaze me - of course. We camped in one of the park's campgrounds for a few hours, and then I got up really early and spent some time hiking around enjoying the spectacular clear skies and stars above - well, at least when I could see them - it was pretty forested in that area and the only open spaces were in large parking lots that all had street lights. But by daylight I had driven the van to a terrific overlook of the canyon so they got to wake up and look out the window and see one of the wonders of the world - and of course got to hike around a little bit too. One of the places we hiked to had several young guys over the railing and jumping around and shouting. I asked a nearby park service guy how many bodies they had to haul out of the canyon - he said "Eight already this year, including two just last weekend - those guys over there fit the profile perfectly." We left before they had to call the recovery team.

A short while later we were back on the road and about to enter the Mojave Desert - not one of my favorite places in the world. By the time we reached Needles, CA, the temp was 105 degrees and regular gas was $4.99 a gallon. We pressed on and eventually left the desert behind and began to climb up a little and drove through lush crop land, stopping for the night at the edge of Fresno.

We were up and on the road early once again - this was day 4 - and passed the entrance to Yosemite even before the entrance station was open. We purchased a pass last year that was good for all national parks, monuments, and wildlife areas for a year - that puppy has already saved us a ton of money in entrance fees, which was $25 each at Grand Canyon and Yosemite alone. We were standing at the base of the giant sequoias in the Mariposa Grove by first light, and got to spend the next hour or two wandering among them all by ourselves. Just like at most places, even in really crowded national parks, you can find solitude at daylight!

Later on we were thrilled to discover that the campsite Pam had booked online was not only right on the Merced River, but had views of BOTH Yosemite Falls AND Half Dome! AND we had no other campsites on three sides! It was an absolute delightful spot with the river right there and all the views. I spread out my sleeping pad and took a nice long nap right next to the river. By evening we were back up and out and made the long drive up to Glacier Point - they had recently already opened the road for the season due to low snow amounts. It was spectacular, of course. We stopped a time or two and hiked around and visited some of the big waterfalls as sunshine faded in the valley. LOTS of people for sure always in Yosemite, but there is so much to see and do sometimes I hardly even notice the crowds during the day. I did spend a good bit of time and the Ansel Adams Gallery - just soaking up his spirit.

Day 4 began early - being in Ansel's house was beginning to get to me, and all I could think about all night was TAKE A PICTURE YOU FOOL! No doubt Ansel Adams continued to influence my photography, and I think he kept nudging me all night until I gave up and got up. I drove to an open meadow where I had an open view of Half Dome and the Milky Way spread out above it. I spent the next hour or two taking pictures and being awed by the spectacle- oh my gosh, it was just INCREDIBLE! And there was not another soul up in the park that I could tell - it was like having the place to myself. The moon rose a little while later just to the right side of Half Dome, and then I realized it was time to move on, and so I did.

By daylight I had moved to where I could photograph the great Yosemite Falls before dawn with stars above, although I was probably a bit too late and the sky was too bright for what I wanted to do. I soon gave up and just went wandering around the meadows - again, never saw another soul. I had parked where the girls would have a nice view of the falls when they woke up - which they did - and then they bundled up and took off hiking to the base of the falls before I had even returned. I think they kind of liked the place. When we met up later on they reported only seeing a couple of photographers at the falls and no other people. I'm just saying...

Soon we bid Yosemite a fond farewell and were headed for the coast, "camping" for the night at a really nice hotel on Cannery Row in Seaside, right on the beach. This would be my graduation present to my lovely bride - who graduated college last week Summa Cum Laude with a 4.0 for crying out loud! And also for Amber, who made the DEAN'S LIST in her first year at Drury University - YIPPIE COYOTE! I was far and away in a different league than the two ladies I was traveling with!

We spent the afternoon at the incredible Monterey Bay Aquarium - you really have to go see this place to believe it. Then we sat by the sea and had a wonderful dinner at Bubba Gump's - I know this is a chain restaurant, and a chain one at that, but really, it was some of the best food I've ever had at any restaurant, anywhere! There were otters and dolphins playing just a few feet away, and the sun was setting and it was just a wonderful evening with my girls - I'll remember this with great fondness always.

I was up and out and wandering around the harbor early on day 6, returning shortly to get the girls out of bed to go have a look at some LOUD neighbors I had found. We made our way out onto the Coast Guard Station (one of their boats was called HAWKBILL), and spent some time conversing with a lot of California sea lions - they were so much fun to watch, but they stunk really bad! We could see and hear them from our hotel room, but they were much more interesting up close and personal.

We spent the rest of the morning and afternoon making our way down the coast along scenic Hwy. 1, stopping at Point Lobos and several other places - I have always loved this part of the coast, and Amber really enjoyed seeing an ocean without any oil rigs on the horizon. Give me crashing waves on the rocks to miles of bleached sand any day! Oops, was that my outside voice?

We had dinner at a little fish place on the coast at Moro Bay in the shadow of the giant Moro Rock, then bid the ocean farewell and turned east and began our very long trip back home. The temp rose from 59 degrees to 94 quite literally in a matter of minutes as we left the coast. It was sometime around midnight when we pulled off the highway to park for the night - this would be my very first time to actually spend the night in the middle of the Mojave Desert! I'm not much for very warm temps, and it was 84 degrees when we stopped, but was going down a bit - it would be 74 by the time we left a few hours later. I needed a battery-powered fan blowing directly on me before I could go to sleep (THANKS MARILYN!!!). The Milky Way was quite impressive in the clear, dry desert air, although there was still a bit of light pollution creeping in from the distant lights of LA.

We were on the road early and spent the day along I-40, stopping for the night at the other end of the desert.
We did make a quick side trip to the Painted Desert and Petrified Forest - I've driven by it dozens of times but was amazed at those giant logs of stone when I finally got to see them up close - and so many of them - WOW!

Another night in the desert and early departure and 12 long hours of driving later we left pavement and turned onto Cave Mountain Road for the last 9 miles to the cabin. We arrived home a day early, which was a good thing since we had so much to do to unpack and try to catch up the book business. 4500 miles in 8 days, 83 actual hours of driving, nine national parks, one very nice hotel. The driving was brutal with high winds and big trucks as far as you could see (one time when we got stopped by an accident I counted 27 18-wheelers in a row on our side before there was another car!). But the weather and scenery were just grand and terrific - as were my passengers! We got a lot of research done for a possible future book project - the main purpose of the trip - but also got to spend some quality time together and see many wonders of the greatest country on the planet. We'll be back again, and again in the years and decades to come - next time I'll probably take a camera with me! In the meantime, here are a few snapshots...












05/24/12 (Iceland time) I must tell you a story about a wonderful event that happened back in Arkansas while we were on our trip out west. At the little Jasper school kindergarten graduation, each of the 32 graduates were presented with a custom-made, heirloom quality, oak two-shelf bookcase, with a selection of fun and interesting books - each bookcase had a brass nameplate that had their name on it. I cannot tell you how much this will mean to those kids, and to their parents, in the years to come - at least we hope so. For some of these kids the books may be the only non-school books they may ever own. And to have a bookcase of such beautiful quality that will last for generations will also mean something years and years from now. I cannot think of another event that has filled my heart with joy better than this.

I am a little biased because it was my very own lovely bride who was responsible for it all. She came to me last fall with the idea to do this, and was so worried that she could not only make it happen (and that we could afford to do it), but that the bookcases would be accepted by the kids and their parents. I was overwhelmed by her gesture, and of course cheered her on. The two biggest challenges for her were how to get the bookcases built, and how to pay for the materials and all the books! Turns out Pam's dad is an excellent carpenter, and he was instantly on board as soon as Pam mentioned it to him. He spent much of the winter working on the bookcases, and produced an heirloom-quality bookcase for each child - my oh my they are sturdy, functional, and BEAUTIFUL! The Jasper Beta Club helped out with staining the cases at the end, and they also were able to get a bible and dictionary for each child. Bedfords Signs in Fayetteville provided the brass nameplates at a reduced cost. All the rest of the work was done by either Pam's dad or Pam - and Amber helped out a great deal as well by helping Pam cruise discount bookstores looking for kids books (she had to buy 32 copies of everything!) - turns out Amber is great at finding good deals, and also at picking which books would go to each child. Pam paid for all of the books herself (except for the Bible and dictionary), and also for all of the supplies for the lumber, stain, etc. The only problem with it all was that my lovely bride was not there to be recognized at the ceremony (something she was not interested in anyway - and she will probably kill me when she finds out I posted it on the Journal). But her dad was, and I hope he got all the recognition that he so much deserved - he put a LOT of work into each bookcase, and it showed with the final products!

The only other problem was that it was such a wonderful success that we will probably do it again next year! Anyone have 32 copies of a suitable new book sitting around that you would like to donate? It was a LOT of fun doing this project, and just shows one more reason why my puppy, Aspen, knew what he was doing that rainy day in June 12 years ago when he ran up and put his muddy paws on my future lovely bride and claimed her for us - way to go Aspen! THANKS to my lovely bride, and to her dad, for caring so much to give so much of yourselves for kids that you never met - the world needs a lot more like YOU!

And just to carry on with this spirit of giving, I hope that each and every one of you will go forth tomorrow and do something kind for a perfect stranger and not want anything in return.....


My lovely bride and her dad (Ron Ferguson) with some of the bookcases before delivery; some of the kids at graduation.



05/28/12 We have some high drama playing out at the cabin today. It is hot and humid and breezy, and a pretty lazy day all around. A big buck deer in velvet wandered into the yard about 20 minutes ago. My lovely bride watched him walk around for a while, paying careful attention that he did not start to browse on her newly-planted flower garden, or the raised garden beds that I browse from daily. He somehow made it onto Amber's basketball court, which is surrounded by a 12 foot tall cloth fence of black nylon. The fence has seen better days, and is a little droopy here and there. At that point I was awakened from a long and I might add well-deserved nap - I must have been in a deep trance as it took me a full minute to realize what was going on - a deer was doing what?

Anyway, we've all been huddled on the front porch with binocs watching this guy and hoping he would NOT get tangled in the nylon webbing - easy to do, and something I'd do almost daily when we were using the b-ball court. It is ten minutes later now and the suspense continues - the buck is still standing right in the middle of the court. Sometimes when wild animals get caught in something as harmless as nylon netting they can injure themselves trying to get free - I've found deer remains with loose barbed wire fencing before. We figured it would be better to just let the guy find his own way out instead of trying to chase him, so we're just hoping he will find his way out of the nylon maze.

I've been prowling around at nights lately trying to find some interesting subjects to photograph with the starry skies before the moon phase gets too bright. The other night I left here at 1am and drove back over to Sams Throne and soon was standing on top of the big bluffline there, with the sky above filled with a zillion stars. But the wind was HOWLING, and while it was blowing in towards me so I probably would not get blown off the bluff, I was unable to secure my cameras well enough for some long exposures I wanted to take - so the trip turned out to be a bust. I hiked back to the car without ever taking a single picture.

But that was OK - it was a beautiful night, and the winds felt great. I had an appointment with a group of young ladies later in the morning to take them on a hike to visit the Buzzard Roost Special Interest Area, so I kind of had to drive over that way anyway. We had a lovely hike down to this most interesting rock formation, and they put out quite a spread of delicious treats for my lunch. Later we bushwhacked down through some of the thickest brush I do believe I've been though in a long while to get over to the base of the largest stone arch in Arkansas. One of the ladies was wearing shorts, and I was amazed she emerged later without so much as a single scratch!

After the hike ended, I drove over to the Cherokee Prairie Natural Area near Charleston in hopes of getting some good photos - lots of great wildflowers blooming, but they were all burned up along the edges and so once again I didn't even take a single picture. Then I headed on up to the high point in Arkansas, Mt. Magazine, and spent a while exploring along the big bluffline. This state park is great for sunsets, but since it was cloudy there wasn't any sun to photograph setting - I was 0 for 3 for the day!

After a few hours of sleep I was once again up in the middle of the night hoping to find some stars out - and sure enough, the clouds parted a bit and revealed a beautiful night sky without the high winds of the night before. I got a lot of pictures of stars, but also of twisted old cedar trees there. Some of the clouds hung around and were lit up by the lights of distant towns, and so I took their picture too! I took so many different scenes during the night that it may be a couple of weeks before I get to look at them all - I'm hoping to find one or two to include in the new picture book.

It is another ten minutes later now and the buck is STILL inside the nylon fence!

As dawn approached I left the bluffline and drove to the opposite side of the mountain in hopes of getting a sunrise shot - Mt. Magazine is not really known for sunrises, but I know this one spot that has a pretty good view looking that direction. But I had a problem. At 5am a new five-part Yours Truly Johnny Dollar radio program came on the air - I LOVE this series, and had not heard one in many months. Since I could see the eastern skyline from my parking spot I just sat in the vehicle and listened, keeping an eye on the horizon for the first hint of color. Episode one aired, then episode two. Often the best color is well before sunrise, but man I really wanted to hear all of this program, so I sat and listened. In the middle of episode three I decided that I was a nature photographer first and a radio listener second, so I reluctantly gathered up my camera gear and headed out to the bluff.

Turned out that I could have stayed and listened to the entire radio series since there was no predawn color and no sunrise - at least, not at the right time. As I stood there on the bluff in the cool early-morning breezes with a neat composition framed in my camera, I got to looking at the cloud pattern before me. The time for sunrise came and went but there was not sun. The winds were blowing aloft and I could see clouds moving. It took me a while to realize that the great mountain I was standing on was actually producing its own weather, and its own clouds - kind of interesting to watch all of that happen. Eventually the sun rose high enough to be ready to break through the clouds, and so I took a series of pictures of it all happening - but I think I will use a photo I took before the sun appeared - it is the one I like the best.


High winds and hot weather have continued this past week, and I've been faithfully out picture-hunting every night, and was up and out the door once again at 3 this morning, and worked until daylight. I feel the time crunch right now - I must complete all my pictures for the new book in the next few days, perhaps even as long as the next two weeks. Photo ops are becoming more and more limited as we push into the summer season, which becomes a lot more monotone in color than any other season.

OK, finally - everyone is breathing a sigh of relief as the buck found his way off the basketball court is now out of danger and sniffing around our compost pile behind the basketball court. Think I'll take down that nylon net today...

They are calling for a bit of rain the next few days - the landscape will love it if that happens. It would take a week or two of steady rains to get waterfalls up and running well again, so we may be done with them for a while unless that happens. We have had some really high waterfall seasons in the summer before, so you never know. In the meantime, I've got to get started looking through tens of thousands of images I've taken during the past year and start the selection process for our new 2013 Arkansas calender and the new Arkansas Landscapes picture book. It will be fun going back through all of that and reliving those beautiful locations and moments again...

Here is a Milky Way photo taken off the back deck of the cabin yesterday morning....


05/31/12 When I got up at 4 this morning the first thing I did was check the radar. HEAVY rain, hail, and 60mph winds had been mentioned to hit during the night. Fully HALF of the radar screen was dark RED, and the line was directly to our west and heading our way. 60mph might be a little much, but the rains would certainly be welcomed by the parched and cracking landscape.

I made up a cup of java and got comfortable on the back deck as bright flashes illuminated the wilderness spread out before. There were a few rumbles, but otherwise the airwaves were totally silent and STILL - no wind at all, no sounds, no nothing. It was an eerie quiet, the proverbial calm before the storm. I waited with great anticipation as my eyes got accustomed to the darkness and more and more shapes and detail of distant hills came into view.

As I looked into the forest I could see something staring back at me in the darkness - a brilliant yellow glow. Looked kind of like the eyes of some evil critter. But it was just a lightning bug who forgot to turn off his light. I got to looking around and kept seeing more and more of these little spotlights, and the odd thing was that they were not moving at all. Normally when they light up there is a short blur as they fly. But nothing. Combine that with the fact they seemed to leave their lights on longer than normal, and you could understand why I thought they were critter eyes - the light got pretty intense for a moment!

There were a few other fireflies awake and they were moving about, although they too were leaving the lights on for longer than normal, which produced long streaks of the yellow-green light. I sat and watched the quiet light show, wondering when that big red blob was going to come crashing down.

An HOUR went by and still not a drop of rain, nor a wisp of wind. I went inside to check the radar and discovered - much to my horror - that all the red had disappeared - there was not even any green on the screen. Vamoose. Gone. Nothin'. No rain for us today.

And then the airwaves slowly began to come to life as normal, with tweety birds, mourning doves, and even a barred owl began to wake up and stretch their voices. The black skies above glowed gray and a bit of texture moved around a bit - what was left of an actual storm back west somewhere? It was still very still down on earth, and a little bit cooler.

We kind of got caught in the middle of the temperature thing at the cabin. The AC has been turned way up temp-wise just because it costs so much to keep things really cool the way I like them, plus the warmer temps outside make for a real shock when you step into or out of the cabin since the temps are wider apart. But early morning like this when the outside temps are so much lower really make the cabin feel like a sauna since the thick logs provide wonderful insulation - both hot and cold. We removed the window screens long ago because they block the view, but this time of the year if we opened the windows to cool the cabin down there would be armies of bugs and birds and other critters moving in. Plus the humidity would skyrocket, something I found out years ago was not a good thing inside a log cabin. I'm sure the hot temps will return, and when they do the cabin will fell nice and cool once again!

I've been going though all the pictures I've taken so far in 2012 and have selected about 150 for the new book. I will go back through 2011 pictures as well, and perhaps even scan through a few hundred thousand images before that - eventually sorting them all out and picking a couple of hundred that I really like and that have never been published in one of my books before. I'll print all of those out and put them on a giant table (Bubba, the 4x8 foot giant that Pam's dad built for the print room). I will have my lovely bride sort through all of them and she will make a pile, then I will make another pile as I look at the printed versions of them. Eventually I'll start making pairs that I think will look good on opposite pages - which is the way I like to design my books because that is the way people look at books - two pages at a time. I will spend most of June doing this, and by the end of the month will have produced the new calendar and picture book. I also hope to run out a time or two and take just a few more pictures if and when conditions present themselves.

Looks like the dark forest is turning green now - dawn must have happened, although there is no sun in sight. It is cool and calm and rather delightful outside. Think I'll go wander around in all the green and bid farewell to what was a wonderful month of May!

One final note - we still have a couple of openings in my one-day photo workshop next Saturday, June 9th. Let me know if you want to sign up - great for novice shooters or any skill level...

May 2012 Journal AApril 2012 Journal A

March 2012 Journal BMarch 2012 Journal AFebruary 2012 JournalJanuary 2012 Journal BJanuary 2012 Journal A

December 2011 JournalNovember 2011 JournalOctober 2011 JournalSeptember 2011 JournalAugust 2011 Journal

July 2011 JournalJune 2011 Journal


Older Journal Archives