HOW TO ORDER Tim Ernst PRINTS
STEP ONE - decide what photo you want.
You can select from almost any Tim Ernst photo you've ever seen - in picture books or Arkansas calendars, on the web, in our Journal, in a slide show, or one that has been published anywhere. If you already know what you want, make a note in the comments section of the shopping cart - simply describe the photo with as much info as you can give - like a picture book and page #, posted on Facebook on a certain date, published in a particular magazine, etc. OR go to our sister web site and browse through our online galleries (CLICK HERE for our online galleries) - then find the ID# or CAPTION INFO at the bottom of the photo. You can also e-mail us a screen shot or iphone photo of the picture you want.
STEP TWO - decide what type of print material you want - luster, canvas, or metal.
• PREMIUM LUSTER PHOTO PAPER. These look and feel like traditional photo paper, and are archival and will last longer than anyone you know! These are prints-only, and will include a white border around the print (for example, if you order a 16x20, it will be printed on a larger sheet of paper with a white border all around). They will be shipped rolled in a tube, and you will need to have them mounted and matted by a frame shop (we don't do that except for our Black Mat Prints noted below).
• GALLERY-WRAPPED CANVAS PRINT. These are printed directly onto special heavy-duty and archival canvas, then stretched under pressure around a 1.5" thick kiln-dried wooden stretcher frame. The print area will wrap around the 1.5" tall edges of the frame and will stick out this much from the wall when hung - so they are actually 3D. These also will outlast every one you know, and are guranteed for life (yours or mine). These special prints come with a wire hanger and are ready to hang on your wall - they do not need to be matted or framed. Shipping is $20 per canvas print.
• HD ALUMINUM HIGH-GLOSS METAL PRINT. These special prints are created by infusing dyes directly into specially coated aluminum sheets, which are then baked in an oven under pressure. Because the image is infused into the surface and not on it, your images will take on an almost magical luminescence. The ultra-hard, high-gloss, scratch-resistant surface is waterproof/weatherproof and can be cleaned easily – just avoid direct sunlight. These prints come with rounded corners and ready to hang via a block of foam (for small print) or an inset aluminum frame (for larger prints) attached to the back that makes the print float about 1/2- to 3/4 inch out from the wall.
NOTE that all of our luster and canvas are printed (and stretched if canvas) individually by Tim Ernst (that's me!) right here in our own gallery, and I personally guarantee them for life (yours or mine). Our HD Aluminum High-Gloss Metal Prints are made by a lab in California and are also guaranteed for life (no direct sunlight on them though).
STEP THREE - select the size print you want and click the correct ADD button below.
***Be sure to tell us which photo you want in the comments section of the shopping cart.
Order LUSTER PRINTS below (shipping is included)
*These prices are discouinted 50% (or more) off our retail price of $.60 per square inch:
Order GALLERY-WRAPPED CANVAS PRINTS below (shipping is flat rate $20 for canvas)
*These prices are discouinted 50% off our retail price of $1.00 per square inch:
Order HD ALUMIMUM HIGH-GLOSS METAL PRINTS below (shipping is included)
*These prices are discouinted 50% off our retail price of $2.00 per square inch:
Custom Prints (any size not listed above)
TO ORDER, select the "ADD ONE TO CART" button under the print type that you want. The shopping cart will show the price for one square inch of that type of print. In the COMMENTS section of the shopping cart, list which photo you want (by ID#, title, or book name and page #), and WHAT SIZE you want. When you place your order you will receive an automated e-mail confirmation showing just the one inch price. The cost will be calculated manually and we will total your order and send you a second e-mail with the correct price before we charge your credit card.
• Luster paper - Retail Price - $.60 per square inch. Sale Price is $.30 per sq inch
(example - 20" x 20" print is 400 square inches = $240 retail,sale price is $120)
• Gallery-wrapped canvas - Retail Price - $1.20 per square inch. Sale Price is $.60 per sq inch
(example - 20" x 20" is $480 retail, sale price is $240)
• HD Aluminum High-Gloss Metal - Retail Price - $2.00 per square inch. Sale Price is $1.00 per sq inch
(example - 20" x 20" print is 400 square inches = $800 retail,sale price is $400)
#1: Prints Of The Week Special ($39.95 print-only, or $59.95 with a Black Mat) CLICK HERE FOR INFO
#3: PICK ANY PHOTO as either an 11 x 14 print-only ($49.95); or print with 16x20 Black Mat ($69.95) - click ADD ONE for either type below and list the print ID# or name in the comments section of the shopping cart:
Digital Image License For Web Page or Use
Most of Tim's photos are available to license for use on a web page. The fee is $75 per image for unlimited use on a single web page. TO ORDER, click below, and list what photo (s) you want in the comments section of the shopping cart - AND note any special size requirements.
Most of Tim's photos are available to license for one-time use in publications. The fee is based on printed image size inside your publication, per publication and per print run (cover use fee is higher). Select the size you want below, then note any image ID info in the comments section of the shopping cart. A high-resolution digital file (300ppi, .jpg format, sRGB) will be e-mailed within 48 hours - let us know if you need it sooner.
Image License for One-Time Use up to 5" x 7"/half page (medium) ADD To Cart ($225.00)
Image License for One-Time Use up to 9" x 11"/full page (large) ADD To Cart ($395.00)
Image License for One-Time Use up to 9" x 18"/double page (x-large) ADD To Cart ($495.00)
Image License for One-Time Use for Publication Cover (including a CD) ADD To Cart ($500.00)